Elisa Corporation managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016.
Notifications are to be made to Elisa Corporation and the FIN-FSA promptly and no later than three (3) business days after the transaction.
To ensure disclosure of transaction notification Elisa Corporation requests that notifications are given to the company within one work day after the transaction. Elisa publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form (English form at at the end of the page)
- Information needed on the form:
- •Elisa Corporation LEI code: 743700TU2S3DXWGU7H32
- •Elisa Corporation share ticker: ELISA
- •Elisa Corporation share ISIN code: FI0009007884
- •Notification reference: Generated automatically (no need to fill in)
2. Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Financial Supervisory Authority and Elisa Corporation
- Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority:
- •Go to https://securemail.bof.fi
- •Send the form as a secured e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sending to Elisa Corporation
- •Send the form attached to an e-mail to email@example.com
- •Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Elisa has questions about the notification.
Financial Supervisory Authority website