Elisa is a telecommunications, ICT and online service company serving 2.3 million consumer, corporate and public administration organisation customers. Elisa is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Large Cap with over 200,000 shareholders. Elisa is the market leader both in mobile and fixed network services in Finland. Co-operation with Vodafone and Telenor enables international use of services.
Elisa’s strategy statement: We are innovating digital services to consumers and corporate customers in own telecom footprint area and internationally with network ownership independent services with world class intimacy and operational excellence.
Elisa’s strategy execution focuses on
- · building value on data,
- · accelerating new digital services and
- · improving performance with customer intimacy and operational excellence.
Elisa’s financial targets by end 2017 are
- · Revenue growth above industry average (European telecom operators)
- · EBITDA margin above 36%
- · Capex-to-sales maximum 12%
- · Net debt / EBITDA 1.5 – 2x
- · Equity ratio above 35%
Profit distribution policy is 80-100% of the previous fiscal year’s net profit. Profit distribution methods include dividend payment, capital repayment and purchase of treasury shares. Elisa’s pay-out ratio has been on average above 100% during last nine years.