Elisa provides a full spectrum of Carrier Services from single connection to comprehensive solutions of telecommunication. Our services include, for example telecommunication solutions, Co-Location and Data Center Services, maintenace and installation work.
Elisa has a long experience and strong expertise in designing, developing and maintaining communication networks in Finland and internationally.
Expand the coverage of your network with Elisa Carrier Services!
Telco Infrastructure Services
Co-location and Data Center Services
High-security, top-quality Elisa Data Centers
We provide Data Center Services in more than 16 locations and manage over 60,000 m2 of colocation space. With the Elisa Data Center Service, your company’s server and data communications hardware is located in Elisa’s top-quality data center, in a controlled environment equipped with fast and secure data connections. We provide space for hardware in
Elisa’s cabinets or for the customer’s own cabinets in our data center.
By using our premium Data Center Service, your company can secure the availability, security and rapidity of your services, and reduce IT costs by outsourcing part of the infrastructure
and automating specific basic functions. Elisa’s expert technical personnel will see to the contractual basic services, while you maintain control over the servers, service content and
- Size 92–500 m2
- Floor tile type Heavy grade 600 x 600 mm
- Floor loading 12.5 kN/m2
- System availability 99.999% per annum
- Tiering level Tier 2 (Tier 2+ specification: generators – N+1,
UPS – N+1, cooling – N+1 transformers)
- Electronic access control, limited access; authorized personnel only
- 24/7 video monitoring system
- 24/7 security guard in Estonian Data Center
- Centralized alarm system
- Primary stone built spaces underground
- Data Centers are connected to 10/20 kV or 400 V national electrical networks
- Distribution network, backed up by diesel generators, delivers power to UPS-, cooling-, extinction- and security systems
- Use of reserve power up to 7 days
- Diesel generators and UPS are secured with N+1
Air conditioning and cooling
- Data centers are overpressured 10–20% in relation to the environment
- Temperature 23 ±2°C. Our goal is to raise room temperature higher in order to save energy
- Alarm limits: temperature min. 18°C, max. 27°C
- CPU cooling package units N+1
- Closed cooling system. In the summer time cooling is implemented with water cooling technology, in the winter time with free cooling system
- Fully monitored automated detection and alarming
- Extinction systems; prevent system for water damage or different kinds of gas fire suppression systems
- Alarms are transferred to the fire and rescue department and Elisa
Cable Duct Services
We lease vacant capacity of our cable ducts and conduits and spaces for MDF termination blocks in our telecom premises to telecommunications operators to install their own telecom cables in.
Radio Mast Services
Mast Sites for radio network infrastructure
Elisa provides extensive nationwide services for mobile operators, radio stations, authority networks, energy companies and numerous other radio network owners seeking to focus
on their own core business. Elisa is responsible for the network infrastructure from beginning to end.
We acquire the necessary base station sites, apply for permits and build the radio masts and base station infrastructure. We provide high-speed and cost-efficient transimission services
at Elisa Mast Sites. The financial benefits gained by bulk purchases of masts and base station infrastructure can be passed on to our customers.
After the infrastructure has been adopted, Elisa is responsible for maintaining the infrastructure it manages and for service operations relating to building technology and masts.
Cost-efficient, environmentally responsible
Our top priority is to produce Mast Site Services in a cost-efficient, environmentally responsible way. Use of masts by several operators means fewer mast sites and greater cost-efficiency. Mast sites are selected in cooperation with municipal planning authorities and regional environment centers to find suitable sites, taking into account the landscape and network service quality. Elisa seeks to utilise the existing building stock, which means that operators can place their equipment in the generally unused space in existing buildings.
- Over 1 300 Mast Sites
- Nationwide coverage
- Air conditioned or ventilated
- Transmission capacity from 2 Mbit/s to 1 Gbit/s
- 230 VAC
- 48 VDC, battery back-up up to 6 h
- Site alarms to Elisa
- Customer-specific alarms are possible to transfer to Elisa
- Limited access; authorized personnel only