Data Scientist (Helsinki)
Apply by 05 June 2022
Production & Technologies
Elisa’s Data & Analytics unit is responsible for development of large-scale analytics to various Elisa’s business needs. We value the data, are focused of learning how to serve our customers better and want to produce experiences in our customers’ everyday life.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join Elisa’s Data & Analytics unit. Your main responsibilities includes analysis and modeling of customer perceived value / customer experience. The position is located in Pasila (Helsinki), but the work can be done basically anywhere from Finland. The position is full-time and permanent.
Our team’s goal is to help business units to make data-driven decisions and build up the confidence on data throughout the organization.
One of your main tasks is to plan, setup and maintain various customer experience analytics installations concerning customer experience. You’ll have a room to use your own imagination and skills to mold the ways you work with. You’ll get a chance to cooperate and share ideas with the leading partners of the industry.
You’ll be working with different kinds of teams and help each of them finding their best results by measuring the right metrics, visualizing the data and gathering insights.
We expect you to have:
- Strong experience in analytics of customer perceived value/customer experience
- Strong experience of Big Data analytics and ML modelling
- Experience in visualizing data with Google Data Studio or other
- Excellent proficiency in analytics, databases and experience with some of the following: SQL, Apache Spark, Python, R
- Several years of experience of working at a Data scientist tasks and over five years of work experience in demanding Analytics tasks
- Good social skills & fluent communication with Finnish & English
- Understanding of digital marketing and it’s tools
- Project management and coordination skills or experience in supporting development
We offer you an opportunity to directly affect the everyday life of Finns and the customer satisfaction of Elisa with your work.
Elisa is by proof one of the best places to work in Finland. We highly appreciate our extremely flexible working conditions, the endless learning opportunities and the friendly and laid-back culture, among other awesome things. Welcome to join us and see it all for yourself! Check out more reasons to join us.
Interested? Apply through the link beneath as soon as possible! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask from the hiring manager Antti on antti.uusoksa[at]elisa.fi / 045-6700123