Due to the massive increase of remote working, the demand for real-time collaboration solutions has increased dramatically, especially during the past years. Elisa Videra is a leading global service and solution provider of virtual collaboration solutions to large global enterprises. We offer video conferencing and smart digital signage solutions for companies, and our services cover the entire solution lifecycle from solution design, project management, delivery and deployment to maintenance and support. Our team of visual communications experts are located across Europe, US and Asia. Elisa Videra is part of Finland's leading telco, ICT and online services company, Elisa Corporation, headquartered in Finland.
Would you like to work in an international setting, with friendly colleagues all over the world? Is marketing and social media your jam, and are you into learning new things? Then keep reading!
We are now looking for a Marketing Automation & Social Media Specialist to join our growing, international team! Ideally, you are based in Helsinki (Finland) or Madrid (Spain), where you can have the support of local workmates. We work remotely or together at the office, flexibly, depending on what works best for you and the team. No matter where you work, you will have the support of both local and global team mates. Our working language is English.
We have had a solid business running for years, and we now want to grow and develop our marketing and social media tools and processes in order to grow demand generation. You function as the owner of the development of our marketing tools and processes, and have a key role in building our marketing development roadmap, our brand proposition and our content. In a joint effort with sales, the goal is to ensure that our lead generation process is working with proven results and attracting new customers. Although focus is on automation platform and inbound marketing, you will also cooperate with the Content Marketing Manager in producing online content.
In practice, these things will keep you busy:
- Building and developing Elisa Videra's Marketing Automation platforms, driving improvements and employing best practices.
- Creating and developing the B2B lead flow process - including intake, scoring, nurture, and lifecycle – as well as the flow of data to and from HubSpot and Salesforce CRM.
- Hands-on development and execution of journey-based marketing campaigns.
- Developing and executing Elisa Videra's social media strategy (LinkedIn, Youtube), including a publishing calendar for social media, content creation and organic content publishing, community management, SEO, and campaign and promotion execution in Campaign Manager.
- Developing Hubspot integration with elisavidera.com.
Who are we looking for?
We don’t expect anyone to be a fully learned, perfect unicorn, because the fun part of a job is constantly learning and developing, right? If you tick most of these boxes, though, you may actually be quite close to a unicorn!
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing/social media role in a B2B environment
- You speak and create content in fluent English, and you are based in (or willing to work in) Helsinki or Madrid
- You feel comfortable working with all levels and stakeholders in an organization, and you know how to clearly present insights, propose changes, and defend strategic choices.
- You are eager to learn new things and develop yourself - continuous learning and development are a core part of our culture.
- As this role requires driving things forward and involving different internal stakeholders to reach your goals, you aren't afraid of taking ownership, and engage and inspire others.
- Utilizing and learning about different tools is something you do naturally - seeing opportunities instead of challenges in technology and tools.
- Like the rest of us, you feel at home working in an international setting with workmates from different countries and cultures all over the globe, where we welcome everyone for who they are.
What’s in it for you?
We promise no micro-management - our working culture is deeply rooted in trust and freedom, and you have the freedom to reach your goals and do the job in the way you find most successful. In addition to this, we highly appreciate our supportive managers, our relaxed and friendly working environment, our strong culture of constant learning and improvement, and the fact that everyone is welcomed to be themselves at work. Although sometimes working quite independently, you will never work alone. Being a global company, we are used to working seamlessly virtually, and you have the support of the entire company with all its professionals and structures. Our business is growing and working with us combines the best of both worlds: the growth and startup-like mindset where you are free to experiment and have a strong impact on the business, while still having a large corporation and its stability and resources backing us. Learn more about us.
Apply as soon as possible! We will fill the position as soon as we have found the right candidate. For any questions, please reach out to Pauli Honkkila: pauli.honkkila(a)elisa.com. We look forward to getting to know you!