We are looking for a Service Designer / UX designer to join Elisa's communications team. Come and build a sustainable digital future with us!
As Service Designer, you will be a key contributor in developing and creating our brand of excellence and great customer experience for millions of our customers. You will bring service design thinking to the center of our value creation process.
This is a key role in regard to Elisa's strategy, over all communication and brand presence. Our team focuses both business (B2C) and Elisa’s corporate communications. Although it being a very independent role, you are never left on your own. You will also be working closely with a large number of nice people from e.g. Marketing, Communications, Sales, HR and Customer service departments, as well as our larger design community at Elisa.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Contribute to further improvements of service design approach and practices within the team.
- Taking full ownership of design principles in a project, starting from understanding business goals and customer needs, choosing the right service design methodologies and tools, being able to visualize insight in a form of wireframes/prototypes.
- Leading design sprints with the team of sites developers, UX designer and content producer.
- Contribute to creation and understanding of customer journeys in online channels.
At Elisa we have worked flexibly from wherever it suits you best for a long time already. However, most stakeholders are in the Helsinki region, and under normal circumstances we believe you will be most successful if you are able to meet people face to face. As a bonus, of course, you will be able to enjoy the company of the rest of Elisa's communications team, who likes to touch base in our office in Pasila quite often to exchange thoughts or bad jokes over a cup of coffee. ☕
What we are looking for?
Your skills and experience:
- Relevant experience in service design, user experience design or design research for web solutions and services.
- Passionate about service design and focus in creating user-centered services.
- Strong knowledge and experience with service design tools and methods. Ability to apply the right method depending on the case and need.
- Ability to communicate with clients and partners about design methodologies and ways of working.
- Experience in running online and offline workshops.
- Experience with collaboration tools like Miro.
- Experience in producing UX design deliverables such as screen flows, wireframes and prototypes. Familiar with tools like Figma.
- Experience in quantitative research methodologies and drawing insights from data will be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English.
- Working proficiency in Finnish will be beneficial as most of our services are in Finnish.
- Accustomed to working collaboratively with clients and cross-functional team members in matrix organization.
- Proven history of delivering results on time and within budget.
- Comfort with ambiguity yet unstoppable drive to create order out of chaos.
- Ready to take culture of customer-oriented manner of building digital services in Elisa forward.
What we offer?
We offer you an interesting opportunity to learn and grow and challenge yourself in (a) great company! Elisa has been ranked as one of Finland's top employers for many years, for many reasons: huge amounts of flexibility, a friendly and supportive working environment, great leadership, a continuous curiosity and strive to develop, as well as a fundamental invitation to come as you are. We understand and honor the fact that each elisian comes with families, hobbies, backgrounds and lives of their own.
We also offer great employee benefits, such as
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Personnel fund
- Great employee health care and Elisa subsidises private health care for its employees’ children
- Longer annual holiday than mandated by the law
- Timeshare weeks for holiday apartments
- Company car and bike benefit
If you want to read more about Elisa and the elisians click here!
Aren't you just a little bit curious what your future would look like working with us?
We are curious to get to know you better, too. Leave your application and contact information through the link below! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your potential future team leader Alfiya Akhmetova at alfiya.akhmetova(a)elisa.fi.