Corporate Services Development is a department inside Elisa’s Software Services unit, home for development of Elisa’s digital services like Elisa Viihde, Elisa Kirja, Elisa Ring, Elisa OC and our corporate customer online channels. We innovate and create digital products on customer need in a sustainable way. We are talented team of Designers, Architects and Engineers who are supported by modern management.
Now we are looking for Service Manager who has a passion to lead and coach the cross-functional team that is responsible for development of online services for corporate customers. Our team, called Online & Common, is working in very close collaboration with Elisa Corporate Customers business unit so that we can truly understand our customer need and answer the need by developing better services. We also take care of the services we’ve developed by being the last tier in technical support and further developing services.
This is a great opportunity for you if you love to guide a software team towards its goals and even further to make Elisa’s Online Services great.
Your mission is to lead the development team as a Service Manager in collaboration with Elisa corporate business. You’ll act also as Line Manager for the team with Line Manager’s responsibilities. To success you’ve to work in strong collaboration with business and other stakeholders to understand the strategic focus areas and lead the team efforts accordingly. In Elisa we really aim to be better, so you’ll develop the processes and people together with the Head of Corporate Services Development.
- Strong background in digital service development either as designer, developer or operations lead
- Experience in managing specialists as Line Manager
- Coaching skills and ability to develop diverse team of talents
- Experience in budgeting and vendor management
- Experience in product management
- Great collaboration skills with the business and guts to challenge when needed
- Real understanding Design thinking and Agile Software Development value
- Ability to communicate clearly in Finnish and English
What we offer:
- Significant and challenging position to make a difference
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Develop your skills with wide range of trainings, called learning paths and possibility to participate conferences
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow software professionals at regular company meetups
- Healthy organization that truly believes in sustainable life through digitalization
All members of our team are based in Helsinki, but like the rest of the elisians, we can work flexibly. Elisa is by proof one of the best places to work in Finland, and we can't wait for you to join us! Check out more reasons to join us.
We offer you a great opportunity to take part in creating sustainable digital futures. You’ll be one of us building up the Software Services unit into a top-class software house and be involved changing Elisa’s way of making software.
For additional information, please contact Mikko Vainio, Head of Corporate Services Development, mikko.vainio [at] elisa.fi, tel. +358 50 506 6363
Please note, the interviews start immediately, and we’ll fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
We will perform a legitimate security clearance on the chosen candidate, which in turn requires having been a resident of Finland for a good number of years before the security clearance can be done.