Elisa Corporation managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016 (notification procedure updated as of 13 Oct 2021).
Notifications are to be made to Elisa Corporation and the FIN-FSA promptly and no later than three (3) business days after the transaction.
To ensure disclosure of transaction notification Elisa Corporation requests that notifications are given to the company within one work day after the transaction. Elisa publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
1. Submit notification of the transaction to the FIN-FSA
Please fill in the transaction notification to the Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA) via electronic services at https://asiointi.finanssivalvonta.fi/
- The use of electronic services requires Suomi.fi autentification or for non-citizens, FIN-FSA registration
- General and service-specific instructions for using electronic services can be found here.
Information needed on the notifications:
- Elisa Corporation LEI code: 743700TU2S3DXWGU7H32
- Elisa Corporation share ticker: ELISA
- Elisa Corporation share ISIN code: FI0009007884
- Notification reference: Generated automatically (no need to fill in)
2. Send the information to Elisa Corporation
Immediately after making the notification, please submit the information provided on the Summary page of the service to Elisa Corporation by email for the purpose of publishing a stock exchange release. You can either copy the information or generate a pdf-document.
- Send the information via e-mail to email@example.com
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Elisa has questions about the notification.
Financial Supervisory Authority website